Thursday, January 11, 2007

warning!only for those in a mushy, inane mood with nothing else to do....

The quotes down below are a result of google search in the time of total boredom and not at all wanting to work!!
it's only for those in a totally romantic, mushy mood;some of them are cute, some the feel good kind, some downright corny, some lovable, and some which just wanna make u say aah...(n get that dreamy look in ure eyes)Here goes....

"Just because I love you doesn't mean I have to like you right now."
- "How to Loose a Guy In ten Days"

"Why do you want to marry me?"
"So I can kiss you anytime I want!"
- "Sweet Home Alabama"

"You are the only person that can make my heart beat faster and slower at the same time."
- "The Hot Chick"

"When you love someone, you say it right then, right there otherwise, the moment just passes you by."
- "My Best Friend's Wedding"

"Somewhere out there is the man you're supposed to marry and if you don't get him first, somebody else will...and then, you'll have to spend the rest of your life thinking that somebody else is married to your husband."
- "When Harry Met Sally"

"I would rather have three minutes of wonderful than a lifetime of nothing special."
- "Steel Magnolias"

"Love is like the wind.. You can't see it, but you can feel it."
- "A Walk to Remember"

"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with a person, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
- "When Harry Met Sally"

"A name makes no matter to me, as long as I can call you my own."
- "A Knight's Tale"

"I guarantee there’ll be tough times; I guarantee that at some point, one, or both of us is gonna wanna get out of this thing; But I also guarantee, that if I don’t ask you to be mine, I’ll regret it for the rest of my life... because I know in my heart, that you’re the only one for me."
- "Runaway Bride"

"I’ve kissed a guy... I’ve kissed guys. I just haven’t felt that thing.... That thing... that moment when you kiss someone and everything around you becomes hazy, and the only thing in focus is you and this person. And you realize that that person is the only person you’re supposed to kiss for the rest of your life. And for one moment you get this amazing gift. And you wanna laugh and you wanna cry, ‘cause you feel so lucky that you’ve found it, and so scared that it’ll go away all at the same time."
- "Never Been Kissed"

"Truth is, I gave my heart away along time ago, my whole heart, and I never really got it back."
- "Sweet Home Alabama"

"It doesn't matter who, when, or where... you can always use a hug."
- "Hope Floats"

"I think I would miss you even if I'd never met you."
- "The Wedding Date"

"Shame on me for kissing you with my eyes closed so tight."
- "That Thing you Do"

"If your not willing to sound stupid, you're not worthy of falling in love."
- "A Lot Like Love"

"Some of the best things in life are total mistakes."
- "Paycheck"

I love that you get cold when it is 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle in your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.
-When Harry Met Sally


Don't forget. I'm just a girl standing in front of a boy...asking him to love her."
--Notting Hill

I hate the way you talk to me, and the way you cut your hair. I hate the way you drive my car. I hate it when you stare. I hate your big dumb combat boots, and the way you read my mind. I hate you so much it makes me sick; it even makes me rhyme. I hate it, I hate the way you're always right. I hate it when you lie. I hate it when you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry. I hate it that you're not around, and the fact that you didn't call. But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you. Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.
--Ten Things I Hate About You"

School is still the same.. there's still that one guy that you get up and go to school for in the morning. The one with the mysterious confidence that every girl falls for. Those years of school wouldn't have been the same without him. I wouldn't have been the same without him
- Never Been kissed

"I'm scared of everything. I'm scared of what I saw. I'm scared of what I did, of who I am. And most of all... I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life, the way I feel when I'm with you."
-Dirty Dancing

Sometimes i wish that i had never met you, so i could go to sleep at night not knowing there was someone like you out there.
- Good Will Hunting

i didnt come back to tell you that i cant live without you.
i can live without you.
i just dont want to.
- rumour has it

You want a man who will lead you down the beach with his hand over your eyes just so you can discover the feel of sand under your feet. You want a guy that will wake you up ay dawn just bursting to talk to you. Can't wait another minute to just to find out what you'll say. Am I right?
- Runaway Bride

Love means never having to say you're sorry.
- Ali McGraw in Love Story

You...complete me.
- Jerry Maguire

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.
- Rhett Butler from Gone With the Wind

No comments: