Friday, September 28, 2007
Thursday, September 13, 2007
that violent game, where one guy is ready to kill another or if not
completely maul him(like the recent pitbull maulings of people), atleast make sure he goes home with one broken bone, u know just for memories :) and this my dear readers, i am subjected to every sunday. and it's soooo loud i wish i were deaf!! i have a deal with R, he can either watch the morning game or the afternoon one :) and i am such a sucker, seeing the intense concentration on his face, the reactions to things happening on the field, so animated, so child like, i am sure i will let him watch both games if he begs a little ;) so, my only hope is if he will stick to our deal.
it's not that complicated to understand, but I just don't get the essence of a guy trying to make a touchdown, fighting and waving like a raging bull to make it, and my god are these guys huge. they are called the 300 pounder or 340 pounder, like as if it is a 3 lb burger from big mac they are talking about!! and for this they get paid like millions of dollars!!! if i don't soon learn to appreciate the game(which i very much doubt i will) i'll have to find something to do out of the house between 9-12 and 1-4 plus the overtimes. guess i'll just be visitor on sunday evenings!!!! ;);)
Monday, August 20, 2007
i got up early this morning deciding to go and sign up for the 9:15am aerobics class. i needed a change from the everyday running and gymming. so this looked like a good class. it clearly said in the brochure that it was 'aerobics for all'. so i went. and what do i see? there was this nice hall filled with sweet old grandma looking ladies. they were standing around chatting, and then i entered. all of them looked at me like i was crazy coming there.the average age difference between the ladies in the room and me was atleast 50 years. one of them was 78years old,or wait, should i say young :). they were all so active, moving their legs, arms and tush as if there was no tomorrow. so smartly dressed, all of them in colourful tracks, shorts and tees.i actually felt frumpy in my all black, slimming, tracks and t shirt!!! i was like, what am i doing here? maybe i should walk across to the gym and do my usual drill. then i thought, oh what the hell, lemme finish this class. i ain't no quitter ;). so i stuck it out. and u know what? i really enjoyed meself. it was fun, these oldie-goldie, pish-posh ladies stole my heart. the way they were smiling and talking to me, the way they were working so hard to get their steps right, so particular about the correct foot going up, or kicking or whatever. on the whole i had quite a blast!!! and i think i just may go back for the next class on wednesday :) :0
Friday, August 17, 2007
yeniways, today i decided that i am not going to ignore my baby anymore. i shall write, yes, even if the juices are not flowing(like now) and torture my few readers into completly eliminating my blog from their blog rolls!!! So people, gear up and get ready, insanity is going to hit u soon!!!!! :) Have fun....
Tuesday, June 05, 2007
- i love life!! i like everything about it. the good times, not so good times, the blue skies, the rain, the sun, the people, food, the colours, the nicknacks, animals. the whole experience of life itself is great!! but oh, i forgot, i do so hate the cold, unless i am wearing a very nice flattering sweater ;)
- i can talk continuously without a stop. i can go on ya ya ya yakyakyak....on and on.i can crack loads of PJs and nothing better i like than people laughing at my jokes.
- i can read for hours at a time without a break. and my favourite reading place being the loo. i had a library in the loo back home. though i often wonder why, must be the peace, quiet and tranquility in there eh ;)
- there maybe very few things i like better than a game of tennis, a walk, a run along the beach or a trek or a good solid workout. the cool of the air hitting my face or the sweet sweaty feel after a run. these usually give me a high.
- i am a "bi"holic- 1. a chocoholic 2. a shoeoholic. i can eat howmuch ever chocolate, anytype, anyplace. and i don't mind if it's chocolate bar, cake, muffin, ice cream...anything! the other is shoes. love them too. i am attracted to them like a bee to honey!! oh god S, that sounds so corny.
- i am also "bi"phobic. 1.hydrophobic 2. cockroachophobia. though i know to swim i am petrified of water. i live in a fear of drowning or a tsunami striking. and the second one, i won't even start. i usually start hyperventilating if i see even a dead cockroach.
- i sing like an angel or so i have been told. if i listen to a song once it usually sticks in my head. i am usually found practising when the house is empty or in the bathroom.
- i enjoy driving!! i can drive for hours, alone too. i don't even mind driving in the b'lore rush hour traffic.
- i usually live in awe. i am mostly looking open mouthed at almost everything and anything. i am always surprised or often find myself shocked by most things and people around me.
there, i am done atlast. i wonder what took me so long. it was a poece of cake ;). let's see if anyone can figure out which is the big LIE!!!! well, i don't know too many bloggers to tag. so i shall leave it to whoever wants to do this tag..... Thanks!!
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Monday, May 21, 2007
nope, it's not to grass, heroine, marijuana, alcohol, cigarettes etc. no, all these seem like lame addictions compared to the one i have developed. i have gotten "attached" is the word i should maybe use, to Craig's List!!! i know, everybody is going like ugh...craig's list!!!!but seriously, i sleep, eat, walk, talk and breathe it. i don't know what to do. the only help i got in the way of de-addiction is my husband saying "stop it, just shut the computer off". well that was a bit too mild maybe or just not very helpful. i am at it once he is outta the house :)
i think i need help!!!
but really, for those of you who haven't ventured into this website, you are missing something. go ahead, look around, get a feel of it, but don't get addicted to..........Craig's list!!!!