Monday, January 15, 2007

childhood lessons....

These are some of the things that my parents made sure i knew and learnt(of course apart from the maths and physics). Even now am sure my mom and dad(the brightest shining star in the sky, guiding me)are watching and make sure I follow these rules, as I call it.It was never forced on me, but they do say that watching and learning is the best way!!Most of it i just picked up from them....
So this is for u guys, THANK YOU SO MUCH. I AM WHAT I AM BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS!!!
- to take my responsibilities seriously, however small it maybe
- to be happy with whatever u have cos many people have a lot less
- stick to your limits
- always feel u r the luckiest person, then u'll never want for more
- be able to stand on your own two feet
- be a giving, kind soul
- don't be selfish, greedy and unhappy
- don't be too materialistic and always want for more(am still trying to master this, it will b real long before i can do so:( )
- to accept life as it is, cos it can't be changed too much!
- to love all the people around you, atleast try not to hate them too much(believe me with some people it's a huge task!)
- to forgive yourself for mistakes made, u always always have a second chance
- forgive others, it makes u a better person
- work for what u want,there is a sweet satisfaction in that!!and i have found out it's really true!
- never take things/people for granted
- always have respect for people older/younger to u(very cliche, but really needed)/friends/peers/collegues/everybody
- stick to your principles, it will help u eventually, even if u get kicked in the butt a few times...
- start ur day with a good morning to ur loved ones n end it with a good night
- love people to be loved
- compromises need to be made if u wanna b happy
- education comes in all forms, not only from books
- be self sufficient
- never bend the rules, use the straight path to success
- success is not all about money, there is a lot more to life;)
- never have regrets, or atleast never let them rule your life;that's what ma told me just the other day when i cribbing to her...

These are a few of them which i remembered, the rest are there at the back of my mind, stored in some lil corner which i will fish out one fine day, am sure...:)

LOVE U MA AND PAPA, ALWAYS...

No comments: