Saturday, November 25, 2006

I have a dream - Abba




I have a dream,a song to sing

To help me cope with anything

If you see the wonder of a fairy tale

You can take the future even if you fail
I believe in angels

Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels

When I know the time is right for me

Ill cross the stream - I have a dreamI have a dream, a fantasy

To help me through reality

And my destination makes it worth the while

Pushing through the darkness still another mile

I believe in angels Something good in everything I see

I believe in angels When I know the time is right for me

Ill cross the stream - I have a dream

Ill cross the stream - I have a dream

I have a dream, a song to sing

To help me cope with anything

If you see the wonder of a fairy tale

You can take the future even if you fail

I believe in angels

Something good in everything I see

I believe in angels

When I know the time is right for me

Ill cross the stream - I have a dream

Ill cross the stream - I have a dream....


that is an awsome song, don't u think? i first learnt it whn i was at school in our music class(from the never sober Samson master, god rest his soul in peace!). but still listen to it from time to time. and every time i like to sing(like to think tht i can sing, in reality i can't) along with it!
but it almost always gets me thinking! is it good to dream? are dreams real, or is it just all tht hoopla tht the science books say? or is it the romantic in me tht speaks and says that it is good to dream, tht dreams always, always come true? i also love to remember my early morning dreams as they say that these are the ones which come true!!but i wonder, do they? but it's funny, we keep trying to remember these.
well now about the actual dreams, do we have the right to dream? or are they only for a chosen few? and to what extent can we push so that these come true? to me dreams=wants, desires... so r we too selfish, and we want too many of these, so they are not always granted to us. don't u think that it is right that only those who work toward it, should be able to make their dreams come true?its only fair.
there are so many dreams that i have, have had, but how many of them have come true? i can count them on my fingers i guess!true, the small things, wishes whatever u call them have been granted, but some of the bigger things,mm.... maybe not!
but what has to be learnt is that dreams are there to be dreamt!!!may or maynot come true, but it's great to dream. there is no joy in not doing it, so u might as well? well thats not my attitude, i am a dreamer, will always be i guess! it's the joy, happiness, and the smile that u enjoy by yourself when u think of ure dream.Dreams are also about HOPE, and hope is what we fall back on for everything. it's for that atleast that i will continue to do so, and u see i also do believe in Angels, when i know the time is right for me..............
so dream on... :-), thats the best part of life!!!


























































































No comments: